Sunday, November 04, 2007

LSU vs. Bama 2007

As a late birthday gift, my lovely wife gave me 2 tickets to LSU/Bama which, in case you are not a football fan, was the hottest ticket in Tuscaloosa in years. I have not slept good since Thursday night when she gave them to me. Needless to say, I was just a bit excited.



Here are me, Lynn and Savannah pre-game.





Right after this, Savannah was wisked away in a white Escalade by her grandparents. Momma and Poppa Mason dropped us off at the quad, which proved to be a pretty interesting ride considering Poppa Mason almost ran over a cop while admiring some sorority girls in their short dresses.



Ran into my old buddy Ron Smith. This is me, Ron, and Dad.



Lynn and I right before going to the stadium. Isn't she cute?



We took this when we got to our seats. Everything was going pretty good for the bengal tigers in the first quarter. Up 17-3, it looked like we might just have a blow-out which would have been fine with me considering the past three games.


Fast forward to the second half. I was not very happy at this point. We had not scored since the first quarter, and it would get worse before it got better.

John Parker Wilson and Bama.
Glenn and the boys

Dorsey.

Steltz.

Highsmith.

No comments: