Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Christmas at the Mason's

Okay....I am a total slacker on the blog. Here are the first round of Christmas pics. This was at the Mason's house in Buhl. More to follow.


We could have given Savannah a box and some tissue paper, and she would have thought it was great.

Savannah like box.

Natalie not like box.

I gave Pam envelopes....... ninety of them to be exact. She likes me. PawPaw got PJ's. Savannah thought he was a tree.
Mema and the babies.
All of the ladies.



Savannah loves books. We still haven't put up the Jingle Bells book.


2 Babies and a Granma'am.

I do not like this hat.

I will take yours.

There is nothing you can do.

Me and Natalie

At the end of the night, Savannah and Paw Paw were tired; and Natalie was trying to figure out how she ended up in this family.

No comments: